Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tag Sale Reminder

Tag Sale season is quickly approaching (ahhh...my favorite time of year!) and NHK doesn't want to miss a single one! Please let us know of any tag sales coming up by leaving a comment or emailing us at newhavenkids@gmail.com. Thank you!

And while we're on the topic, as we reported earlier in the month...

The Mothers of Multiples of Lower Fairfield County has announced their Spring Kids' Stuff Tag Sale. This is an awesome tag sale folks. I'm serious. This tag sale beats up other tag sales...and takes their lunch money. I'm almost hesitant to post about it because I'm scared to invite more competition. Spring/summer clothes, books, toys, shoes, equipment, and maternity stuff for sale.

Here's the low down...

Saturday, March 28th, 2009. 11am - 2pm. The deal crazy people (like myself) start to line up at 10am.
-Cash only
-Don't bring kids in strollers (in fact, if you can avoid bringing kids altogether I'd suggest it. It gets crazy in there.)
-$1 admission

St. Thomas the Apostle
208 East Ave, Norwalk, CT

1 comment:

c'est moi said...

Oh yes, this one is great! I went to their sale last spring and found tons of cute European clothes for a steal. Plus lots of toys & books. Thanks for the reminder.